MBA Admissions 2014 NMAT-2014 to be held from Oct.05 to Dec.18, 2013
MBA Admissions 2014
NMAT-2014 to be held from Oct.05 to Dec.18, 2013
Last date for registration (late) Monday 30th September, 2013
NMAT is the entrance test considered by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for admission into various courses of Business Management Studies at:
- NMIMS, Mumbai
- NMIMS, Bengaluru
- NMIMS, Hyderabad
Students, after their formal registrations in NMAT 2014, shall be able to take online test in a window period of almost one and a half month from 05th October to 18th December 2013
Students will have a choice of two more retakes after first attempt (3 attempts in all). In such cases, the best of three scores will be considered by NMIMS for admissions.
The candidates appearing for the NMAT 2014 should also remember that it is not mandatory to appear for all the three or even two retakes offered by NMIMS as they will not lose out in competition with other appearing candidates if they chose to take the NMAT-2014 only once.
NMAT 2014: Important Dates
Registration Start Date Thursday 4th July, 2013
Registration End Date Tuesday 24th September, 2013
Scheduling Start Date Wednesday 17th July, 2013
Scheduling End Date Wednesday 2nd October, 2013
Late Registration Start Date Wednesday 25th September, 2013
Late Registration End Date Monday 30th September, 2013
Re- scheduling Start Date Wednesday 17th July, 2013
Re-scheduling End Date Sunday 15th December, 2013
Exam Delivery Start Date Saturday 5th October, 2013
Exam Delivery End Date Wednesday 18th December, 2013
Re-take Scheduling Start Date Saturday 5th October, 2013
Re-take Scheduling End Date Tuesday 17th December, 2013
Announcement of results Thursday 23rd January, 2014
Registration for CD/ PI 24th January, 2014 to 4th February, 2014
Conduct of CD/ PI 12th February, 2014 to 25th February, 2014
First Merit List 5th March, 2014
Scores announced on a set date at NMIMS website (www.nmims.edu) and candidates will know that date well in advance.
NMIMS Campuses with Number of Seats
|Mumbai Campus Number of Seats|
|MBA Banking 60|
|MBA Capital Market 60|
|MBA Human Resource 30|
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management 120|
|Bengaluru Campus Number of Seats|
|Hyderabad Campus Number of Seats|
NOTE: For NMAT 2014, candidates can apply for more than one Program
North Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow
West Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur
South Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad
Central Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore
East Bhubaneswar, Guwahati Kolkata, Patna
- Venue details are provided to the candidates through confirmation e-mail sent after the candidate has successful registered and scheduled.
- No separate call letter will be mailed.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates will be conducted in Mumbai only.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the application data in terms of academic marks obtained, work experience, marks obtained in NMAT and GD/PI.
- The result for NMAT 2014 will be declared on the website as per the important dates available on the website. Shortlisted candidate is required to download the call letter from the official website www.nmims.edu.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu to know the details of various steps of selection process. All communication to the candidates will be through NMIMS website only.
About The Author
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.