2013-14 SCHOLARSHIP Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minorities Girls Students
Maulana Azad National Scholarship for
Minorities Girls Students
Last Date of Form Submission : 30th Sept 2013
Scholarship Details :
- Given Every Year
- National scholarship scheme for girl students belonging to Minorities (i.e. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis)
- Awarded to students passing X exam and taking admission in XIth in the year when result of X exam is declared.
- The amount of the Scholarship will be Rs. 12,000/- ; released in two installments of Rs. 6,000/- each
- Award admissible for expenditure on payment of the School / College Fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/equipments required for the course and payment of Boarding/Lodging charges.
- Only Girl Students belonging to National Minorities, (i.e. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis) can apply.
- Qualifying percentage for applying: Minimum 55% marks (in aggregate) in Class X exam not less conducted by any recognized Centre/State Board of Secondary Education.
- Top eligible applicant based on the quota fixed for the concerned state from amongst the eligible application received from the state will be awarded the scholarship.
- Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 1, 00,000/-(Rupees one lakh only) in the preceding financial year.
- In case of salaried class, the student must indicate the designation, pay-scale, basic pay and other allowances along with total gross & take home emoluments of the parent/guardian. A mere statement saying “Service” will not be acceptable.
- In case of agriculture/horticulture etc., the students have to mention total land holding with details of irrigated and non-irrigated and other landed property owned by her family along with total income of the family.
- Should have Confirmed admission in class-XI.
- The University/College/ Institute offering admission should be recognized by the Government at the Central or State level or any other competent authority.
- It is a one time scholarship, and no claim as the permanent beneficiary will be entertained.
- A student once selected for scholarship can not avail the same again.
- A student getting a scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for this Scholarship.
Maulana Azad Education Foundation,
Social Justice Service Centre, Chelmsford Road
Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre
New Delhi 110055
About The Author
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.