MBA Admissions 2014 XAT-2014 to be held from Dec. 16, 2013 to Jan. 07, 2014 Last date for registration 15 December 2013
MBA Admissions 2014
XAT-2014 to be held from Dec. 16, 2013 to Jan. 07, 2014
Last date for registration 15 December 2013
XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test is the entrance exam organized by Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur for admission in XLRI and many other top tier management institutes of India.
XAT 2014 will be conducted on 05th January, 2014, Sunday
Registration : 12th August – 22nd November, 2014.
XAT scores are accepted by several prestigious MBA institutes
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship – Bangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar – Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Institute of Social Service – Ranchi
- XLRI Jamshedpur School of Management – Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies – Jabalpur
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research – Mumbai
- S P Jain Institute of Management Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Chennai, etc.
Nature of Exam:
XAT 2013 had 2 parts –
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (Math) – (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- Verbal Reasoning and Logical Ability (English) – (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- Decision Making – (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- General Awareness – (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- Essay Writing Section
The duration of the test 3 hours (180 Minutes).
Part-1: 2.20 hours.
Part II: 40 minutes
Note: May be XAT 2014 may have Part-I of 2.40 hours to accommodate GK (not to be part of Part II). However GK marks is likely not be part of rank finaliser. It will be a part of interview.
For detailed information see bulletin at http://www.xlri.ac.in/.
About The Author
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.